Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love flowers ! ! !

Especially if they are prints on my new handbag . . .

Cath Kidston bunch flowers day bag

Since I am on maternity leave, my shopping addiction is limited to online browsing rather than actual malling.  A friend of mine who recently came from London mentioned Cath Kidston bags - they are playful, girlish and soooo cute.  Being a bag addict, I of course visited their site and immediately fell in love with their designs.  The only downfall is that they have shops only in UK, Ireland and Japan (so sad :().

I am very resourceful when it comes to bags and shoes thus, I was able to do an online purchase on this day bag and had it shipped here.  The actual price of the bag is very affordable but the shipping cost doubles the price.  Oh well, rather than have sleepless nights, I had to get this.  Now I'm excited for it to arrive.

No comments: