Friday, August 6, 2010

Hongkong Loots

The hubby recently went to our favorite shopping destination - Hongkong.  I was supposed to go with him but since I'm on my third trimester, I decided to forego the trip.  He was with our friends and they had a grand time shopping.  Here are some of his shopping loots:

                           Marks and Spencer onesies for the coming baby

                                                    Cute Tommy onesies

                                                    Loots for Nica

I am so happy the husband shares my shopping addiction.  He would really go around shopping malls, eskinitas and small stores with glee.  He was able to snag cute stuff from H&M, nice tops for us from Zara, and cheap perfumes from Bonjour. 

This is his big purchase for himself.  A reward for months of hardwork and stress.  A "mid life crisis" gift I tease him :)

                                        Calibre De Cartier Men's automatic watch

And this is mine:


                             Marcello De Cartier Shopping tote in ltd ed red

I couldn't decide what bag to ask from him.  I was torn between a Jimmy Choo Skye hobo, an LV monogram delightful or a Cartier saddle bag.  Well, he decided for me and I love his choice.  It's unique and I haven't seen that many peeps in Manila tote a Cartier bag. 

I'm hoping this cures me of my bag addiction at least for the year.  We need to save up for the newest addition to the family.  No more big purchases until the next year . . . I hope . . .

No comments: